What we do
The types of projects undertaken by sareco include
- Definition of parking policy for city centres :
- Conducting of surveys, live study of the situation and related ground-work,
- Diagnosis and reports on the current situation,
- Parking planning: selection of sites for new parking facilities, redefining the way in which existing car parks should be used, reorganizing on-street parking, etc...
- Definition of the organization needed to control and run the parking facilities.
- Review of parking policies :
- Control of the enforcement policy,
- Re-orientation of objectives according to changing circumstances,
- Reorganization of the way in which existing facilities are run.
- Studies for private parking companies :
- Technical and economic feasibility,
- Development of the legal and financial organization,
- Management of project,
- Definition of the operating plan.
- Study and theoretical research:
- Methodology of market survey and analysis of results,
- Behaviour of the car users faced with restricted and controlled parking.